- Massively improved image quality when image is scaled down.*
- Improved overall responsiveness and animation smoothness.
OpenGL is also a prerequisite for many of the incoming features.
- Zooming in and out will always hit 25,50,100,200 and 400% zoom levels. [user idea]
- Fragment will try to preserve the size of the image while browsing a zoomed image. This way if one has zoomed-in on a small image and moves to a big one, the on-screen image will not change its size to become enormous, it will simply render with higher quality. [user idea]
- Image dimensions (with x height) are shown next to the image name on both the title bar and tooltips.This is a temporal solution until I implement metadata support. [user request]