Peek and Skim
If you then press and drag the mouse, you can perform fast skimming. Mouse wheel or two finger scroll (OSX) will also do the trick.
Drag and Drop
- Much improved loading previews. Fragment will now try to render the best possible representation of the image while it is loading, not just the low resolution preview available before. This improves the perceived loading speed significantly.
- New Fit to Image command to resize the window to match the image on screen. (Shift+F) [user request]
- Auto show/hide panels when mouse is over them.[user request]
- Filename is no longer shown at the bottom of the screen. [req]
- OSX: Swipe gesture to browse images; hold down "Command" key to browse History. [user request]
- OSX: Fixed "black image" syndrome on some hardware configurations.
- OSX AppStore: Fixed the nagging requests to make the app default, as well as other cases where the user preferences are not correctly stored.
- OSX AppStore: Fixed an embarrassment where any custom user backgrounds are not loaded the next time the app is run.
- Win, Linux: Fixed severe bug where fragment will fail to load the directory's contents when multiple instances of it are running. (fixed in 188.8.131.52)
- .rgb, .rgba and .bw are now correctly handled as SGI files.
- Other small improvements.