- Massively improved image quality when image is scaled down.*
- Improved overall responsiveness and animation smoothness.
OpenGL is also a prerequisite for many of the incoming features.
- Zooming in and out will always hit 25,50,100,200 and 400% zoom levels. [user idea]
- Fragment will try to preserve the size of the image while browsing a zoomed image. This way if one has zoomed-in on a small image and moves to a big one, the on-screen image will not change its size to become enormous, it will simply render with higher quality. [user idea]
- Image dimensions (with x height) are shown next to the image name on both the title bar and tooltips.This is a temporal solution until I implement metadata support. [user request]
- Improved browsing speed of big images, by better utilizing pre-cache.
- OSX: Implemented double tap. It will toggle b/w fit image and zoom to 100% on mouse position.
- There is now snapping around the 100% zoom level.
- You can now cancel load with Esc.
- Fixed problem, where the wrong image might show up, while browsing History.
- OSX: Fixed crash when the menu is closed while "Open With" or "Share" sub-menus are still loading.
- Linux: The image and it's thumbnail are now correctly updated upon editing the image in another application.