Slideshow and Transitions
What's more, Transition Effects are available not just for Slideshow, but for normal day-to-day Browsing as well!
- Live Slideshow mode not limiting application functionality.
- Slideshow Duration setting. (Random Order setting is planned as well)
- Autoadvance option - much like Slideshow, but not fullscreen and does not hide the interface or the mouse.
- Transition Effects for use in both Slideshow and/or normal Browsing.
- 55+ Transitions, the majority of which are hand-crafted for Fragment, not seen before in any other application. (Premium)
- Linux: Fragment is available as direct download. See bottom of the page.
- It is now possible to hide the interface completely (long-press Tab) [user request]
- You can now set an image as Desktop Background Picture (Wallpaper) [user request]
- You can now double-click a panel to pin it open. This is useful if you what to pin a panel, which otherwise will close when the mouse is moved away.
- Significantly improved experience when viewing files over the network - the application will be much more responsive now.
- Improved Fill viewing mode when browsing - it will try to be smart in remembering relative screen position b/w images and minimize the surprising scrolling.
- Win: Fixed broken Drag and Drop to the Thumbnails Panel.
- Win: Improved Win 10 support.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.