Multiple file selection
Advanced thumbnails indicators
- Last Picked Thumbs Tracking - last few thumbnails you picked will be highlighted for easy find in the future.
- New Files added to the folder have their thumb marked with a "plus" sign, for easy find as well.
- Scrollbar now has markers for all thumbnails action.
Interface elements (UI), as well as thumbnails and other graphics, will be scaled up and rendered with higher fidelity, to be much more comfortably used on monitors with high pixel density.
Note that upscale in any case is 2x only. For instance, on Win 8.1+, it will be activated if system Settings scale is above or equal 150% and the real used value will be 200%, below 150% no scaling will take place - scale is 100%, 1x.
Other New Features
- Remember Window Geometry global option
- Visible Pixels option in "Fit" Menu - controls if image pixels should be visible as blocks or smoothed out when zoomed in.
- Always On Top context menu option (Win and OSX only; Linux has this build in already in the titlebar menu)
- Middle Mouse Button Click now has a "Smart Magnify" function, before only available through OSX "double tap" gesture. "Smart Magnify" itself is now enhanced as well.
- Background Logo can now be made completely invisible, not just different sizes.
- Browsing using the Space Key is no longer interrupted by non-autoplaying GIFs. Press and hold the space a tiny bit to actually start the GIFs play.
- Preserve Image Visual Size HiDPI/Retina global option.
- File Icons for assigned file types on OSX as well.
- Trying to browse the folder if no image or folder is opened will bring up the "Open" dialog.