New in Beta 3.3:
- Simplified and Improved thumbs range selection - when using shift, there is now need to first pick the initial thumb for the range selection, now the last one is used automatically. You can still start a new range by pressing ctr while holding down shift (no need to hold it, just press it once to "detach" the range from the previous one)
New in Beta 3.2:
- "Remember geometry" is now a global option
- Fixed bug where the wrong image might show up when browsing
- Beta is available for download Linux as well
New in Beta 3:
- "Remember geometry" and "always on top" application window options. Accessible via right-click on the background.
- MMB click performs "smart magnify", available before only on Mac using the double tap gesture.
- New option in the fit options menu - "Visible Pixels", it is enabled by default and controls if the smoothing is turned off for bigger zoom levels.
- Browsing using the space key no longer is interrupted by non-autoplaying gifs. Press and hold the space a tiny bit to actually start the gifs play
- In global options, there is a new section about HiDPI. There, one can set "preserve visual image size" to force rendering image the same size as on non-hidpi monitor. On pre-win 8.1, there is also an option to force x2 user interface (otherwise the OS scaling is (loosely) respected).
- background logo can be made invisible now, not just different sizes
- If no image is open, using the browsing keys will bring up the File Open dialog.
- Few bugs were also fixed.
New in Beta 2:
- Multiple thumbs selection - use ctrl or shift to select more then one thumbnail. Drag-and-drop and delete will now work with multi thumb selection.
- Fixed "Apply Orientation" command, broken by 1.6.4
- New: Hi-Dpi support for Windows and Linux (largely untested, feedback is welcome)
- New: The last visited image from a folder is remembered. This file is shown if no image is specified when opening the same folder again.
- New: The last few selected thumbnails are marked when clicked, so it is easier to find them later.
- New: New files, dropped into the currently open folder, are now highlighted in Thumbnails and are very easy to spot.
- Fixed. Thumbnails were slow to create initially, appearing empty for few seconds.
- Fixed. Dragging the selected thumb (mouse skimming) outside the thumbnails window made them scroll erratically.
- Fixed. Wrong and unstable sorting of some images in the folder.