- New: Hi-Dpi support for Windows and Linux (largely untested)
- New: The last visited image from a folder is remembered. This file is shown if no image is specified when opening the same folder again.
- New: The last few selected thumbnails are marked when clicked, so it is easier to find them later.
- New: New files, dropped into the currently open folder, are now highlighted in Thumbnails and are very easy to spot.
- Fixed. Thumbnails were slow to create initially, appearing empty for few seconds.
- Fixed. Dragging the selected thumb (mouse skimming) outside the thumbnails window made them scroll erratically.
- Fixed. Wrong and unstable sorting of some images in the folder.
Fragment now correctly color corrects the image for display, using the embedded ICC color profile and the designated monitor profile.
Slideshow and Transitions
Much like every part of Fragment, Slideshow comes with a twist - every action you normally do, you can still do while in Slideshow - browse, edit, delete - everything is available while the Slideshow is still playing.
What's more, Transition Effects are available not just for Slideshow, but for normal day-to-day Browsing as well!
Retina Display Support
OSX: You can finally enjoy your Retina Mac with Fragment as well!
This version brings full support for hidpi (Retina) displays, enabling extremely smooth interface elements as well as thumbnails with four times more detail.
It was about time!
Win, Linux: Hidpi support will come in some future release.
Crop and Rotate
Now it is possible to crop a section from the image, extend it to add borders or rotate it to an arbitrary angle!