Sorting and Grouping
- Sort and Group using any property.
- Unique Group-within-Group allows you to further separate images with a group. For example, You can have images, grouped by type (jpg-s, png-s, etc) and then, within each group, divide them by year of creation.
- Powerful auto-group feature aggregates images in broader groups - "tiny", "small", "medium", "big", "huge". This allows properties that vary greatly b/w images to be used for grouping as well.
- Random Order available for both Slideshow [user request] and standard browsing.
- Fixed two potential crashes.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
- 1.8.0-final: Fixed issue where the image might not show up on first load.
- 1.8.1: Fixed "Open images in separate windows" not working.
- 1.8.1: Fixed crash on invalid image.
- 1.8.1: Fixed broken Backwards Compatibility for older macOS versions. The application should again work on 10.7+ machines.